Vacancy in National Mission on Himalayan Studies (NMHS) for the post of Junior Research Fellow .
Applications are invited for the temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
The post for the research project entitled ‘A study on Ecosystem Services in Agro forestry Systems in Garhwal Himalaya” under National Mission on Himalayan Studies- Integrated Ecosystem Restoration Programme (NMHS-IERP) funded by MoEFCC. (GOI), New Delhi.
Important Dates : Candidates should submit their application online only till 5th June 2016 by 17:00 hours.
Job Details :
- Post Name :Junior Research Fellow (H – JRF011).
- Number of Post : 01(one).
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 25,000/- + HRA as applicable for NET qualified candidates. Rs. 16,000/- +HRA for not NET qualified candidates.
- Educational Qualification :
- Essential Qualifications : M.Sc in Environmental Sc, Life Sciences and Forestry.
- Desirable Qualifications :Knowledge and experience in Ecosystem services valuation and working experience in field.
Age : Shall not be more than 40 years, Age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically Challenged applicants.
HOW TO APPLY.
Candidates must mention the Project name and Position applied for in their applications.