Sahitya Akademi inviting applications for the post of Editor (English) at Head Office, New Delhi
Advt no. :SA/50/18 /2016
01 post vacancy of Editor (English) in Sahitya Akademi,New Delhi,Government of India .(government job/sarkari noukri/job at indian govt.)
Sahitya Akademi an autonomous organization under Ministry of Culture, Government of India and is fully funded by it, invites applications for the post of Editor (English) at Head Office, New Delhi.
Important Date : Date of Advertisement : 16 April 2016
Last Date : 15 May 201
Post Details :
- Name of the Post : Editor (English)
- Number of the Post : 01
- Pay Scale : PB III/15600-39100/GP -6600
Educational & other qualifications :
- Essential : 1. Post-Graduate Degree in English Literature from a recognized University.
2. Should be a person of proven literary ability.
3. Fairly good knowledge of Indian Literature and good contacts with the literary community.
4. Five years’ experience in editing literary journals and publications in English.
5. Good knowledge of one or more Indian languages besides English.
6. Basic knowledge of computer application.
- Desirable : 1. Research/Doctoral degree in English literature.
2. Degree/Diploma in journalism.
3. Experience in Research/published papers/works.
4. Experience in Literary Translation.
Age Limit : Up-to 50 Years (relaxation as per Government of India rules.)
HOW TO APPLY :
The application addressed to Secretary, Sahitya Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan,35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi-110001 in the prescribed format as given on the website duly superscribed on the envelope “Application for the post of Editor (English)” should reach within 30 days time from the date of publication of this advertisement. Applications received through email will not be accepted.