Recruitment to the posts of Gram Panchayat Secretary and Sahayak in Burdwan District.
Notification No. DLSC/BZP/01/16-17 dated 06.12.2016
Applications in prescribed format are invited from Indian citizens as defined in the Part-II of
the Constitution of India for recruitment to the Gram Panchayat Secretary and Gram Panchayat Sahayak. Willing candidates shall be required to apply online in the website on or before the closing date i.e 23.12.2016 up to 5 pm.
Important dates: closing date i.e 23.12.2016 up to 5 pm
- Name of the post : Gram Panchayat Secretary
- Number of Post : UR-27 UR-(EC)-15 UR(Ex Serviceman)- 4 UR (MR)-2 SC- 14 SC(EC)-6 SC(Ex Serviceman)-1 ST-4 ST (EC)-1 OBC-A- 6 OBC-A (EC)- 3 OBC-B- 5 OBC-B (EC)-2
- Pay scale : (PB-2) Rs. 5400- 25200 + Grade Pay 2600 plus D.A, M.A and H.R.A admissible as per rules
- Essential Qualification : A)Must be a citizen of India as defined in part II of the Constitution of India.
B) Candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination from the West Bengal
Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from any recognized Board or Council or University.
- Desirable : 6 month formal training in using Computer from a recognized Institution.
- Age Limit : Age as on 01.01.2016: Gen- 18-40 yrs SC-18-45 yrs ST-18-45 yrs OBC-A- 18-43 yrs OBC-B- 18-43 yrs Ex-Serviceman- 50 yrs.
- Name of the post : Gram Panchayat Sahayak
- Number of Post : UR-7 UR-(EC)-6 UR(Ex Serviceman)- 2 UR (MR)-1 SC- 5 SC(EC)-2 ST-2 OBC-A- 2 OBC-A (EC)- 1 OBC-B- 1 OBC-B (EC)-1 (Vacancies as declared in the notification no. DLSC/BZP/01/ 13-14 dated 02.12.2013 will remain in tact as the process is sub-judice)
- Pay scale : (PB-2) Rs. 5400- 25200 + Grade Pay 2300 plus D.A, M.A and H.R.A admissible as per rules
- Essential Qualification : A) Must be a citizen of India as defined in part II of the Constitution of India
B) Candidate should have passed the Madhyamik Examination from WBBSE or its equivalent
examination from any recognized Board or Council or recognized University. Weight age
(to be fixed later on by DLSC) will be given to a candidate who has secured at least 50% marks in the aggregate in Madhyamik or its equivalent Exam.
- Desirable : Not Applicable
- Age Limit : Age as on 01.01.2016: Gen- 18-40 yrs SC-18-45 yrs ST-18-45 yrs OBC-A- 18-43 yrs OBC-B- 18-43 yrs Ex-Serviceman- 50 yrs
How to Apply:
(i) All applicants shall apply for any post by submitting their applications in the website through online process of submission.
(ii) An application form along with a unique registration number will be generated thereafter
(iii) This registration shall be preserved for any future reference and generation of Admit Card etc.
(iv) After filling up and submission of the application from properly, a print out shall be taken for
(v) Last date of online submission of the application is 23.12.2016 up to 5 pm.
(vi) There shall be no provision for receiving of hard copy of the application forms in this office.