Recruitment of stenographer ,in the High Court of Calcutta
Applications are invited from the Indian citizens in the post of P.A./Stenographer. in High court Calcutta.
32 VACANCIES AT CALCUTTA HIGH COURT.
Employment Notice: no-No. 1317 – RG, Dated, the 15th April, 2016.
IMPORTANT DATES :
last date to submit application: 06/05/2016.
Job Detail :
- Post Name : P.A./Stenographer, Grade – C.
- Number Post : Total- 32 (Unreserved (EC)- 06, Unreserved [Persons With Disabilities (hearing impairment)]-01, Unreserved (Meritorious Sports person)-01,Scheduled Caste -07,Scheduled Caste (EC)- 04,Scheduled Tribe- 04, Scheduled Tribe(EC)-02, O.B.C. (A) 04,O.B.C. (A) (EC)-01 ,O.B.C. (B)- 02.
- scale of pay : Rs. 7100 – 37600/- (PB-3) with minimum pay Rs. 9030/- and Grade Pay Rs. 3600/- and other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
- Essential Qualification : A pass in the Higher Secondary Examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board /University /Institution.
Speed in Shorthand and Type writing @ 120 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. respectively.
- Age : – Not less than 18 years and not more than 32 years as on 1st day of January, 2016. (Relaxations of Age as per Gov. Rules).
HOW TO APPLY