Recruitment of ‘Economist’ in senior management grade scale-IV in Canara Bank.
CB / RP / 3 /2016.
Canara Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with pan India presence with over 5800 branches, invites applications, for recruitment of ‘Economist’ in Senior Management Grade Scale – IV.
Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma from Indian citizens for filling up the following posts.
Important Dates :
Opening date for payment of Application Fees / Intimation charges 11.05.2016.
Closing date for payment of Application Fees / Intimation charges 31.05.2016 (Before 5 PM).
Last date for Receipt of Physical Application On or before
Job Details :
- Post Name : Economist’ in Senior Management Grade Scale – IV.
- Number of Post : Total-01(ur).
- Scale of Pay : Rs 50030 – 1460/4 – 55870 – 1650/2 – 59170.
- Educational Qualification : Post Graduate Degree in Economics with specialization in monetary/financial economics/ econometric s from an Indian or reputed foreign University. Candidates with additional qualification like
“MBA/MMS/PGDBA/PGPM/PGDM (Preferably in Finance)
through a 2 years full time course will be given preference”.
Courses completed through correspondence / part-time are not eligible. The Institute should be recognized/ approved by Govt. bodies / AICTE.
- Other requirements : Candidates should have excellent communication & writing skills. Candidates having hands on experience in some of the econometric packages like STATA, SAS & EVIEWS will be given preference.
- Post Qualification Experience : Minimum 5 years experience as an Economist or Analyst with Financial Institutions/Banks/Rating Agencies/ Analytic s Firm /
Reputed Brokerage Agencies.
Minimum 5 years as Economic Researcher in any University or
Work Experience in Economic Research Division of a Commercial Bank/ Financial Institution/ Corporate Organizations like CRISIL, CIBIL, ICRA etc.
Preference will be given to candidates having background in
analytic s, macroeconomic forecasting & analysis. Experience with an industry, chamber and/or analytic s firm will be an added advantage.
Age : Minimum : 21 years.
Maximum : 35 years.
(Relaxation in upper age limit to reserved categories will be as per Government guidelines).
HOW TO APPLY :