Recruitment in Ministry of AYUSH,AYUSH BHAWAN,Government of India.
Vacancy in Ministry of AYUSH. (Sarkari noukri/gov job/indian gov job)
Applications are invited for selection of a suitable candidate on deputation/contract for
a fixed tenure of 5 years or date of retirement, whichever is earlier, for the post of Director in
North Eastern Institute of Folk Medicine (NEIFM), Pasighat (Arunachal Pradesh), an
autonomous organization under the administrative control of the Ministry of AYUSH,
Government of India.
Job Details :
- Name of the Post : Director.
- Number of Post : Not Mentioned .
- Pay Scale : Rs. 37,400-67,000/- with Grade Pay Rs.8700 +NPA
- Educational & other qualification : (i) Recognized PG qualification in any of AYUSH streams/ Public Health/ Health Management or Ethno-botany or Social anthropology/ Biological Science/Forestry / Environment Science.
(ii) 15 years’ standing in the profession of which 3 (three) years regular service in grade in Associate Professor/ Reader or 8 (eight) years combined experience in the Post – Graduate teaching (Associate Professor/Reader/Professor), or Research and Administration (AYUSH
Education), or experience of at least 3 years in a leading inter-disciplinary team.
- Desirable : i. Administrative / community based experience of over 7 years in responsible
capacity preferably in N.E. Area.
ii. Ph. D in relevant science.
iii. Should possess a good publication record.
Age : 50 years.Can be relaxed up to 55 years in case of persons holding the post of Principal / Director of any AYUSH institution.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates to apply for the post in prescribed proforma along with photocopies of all relevant documents through proper channel. No advance application shall be entertained.
AYUSH BHAWAN, B-Block, GPO COMPLEX,INA COLONY, NEW DELHI – 110023